X-Codr Designs, together with Aero Designs has previewed their upcoming Montgomery Regional Airport (KMGM) scenery for X-Plane. The previews were released by X-Codr via a post on the X-Plane forums. The scenery will be an accurate rendition of Montgomery Regional Airport in Alabama. The airport transported just over 280,000 passengers last year and hosts various 747 and 767 charters for sports teams. No official release date has been announced but we did receive a full feature list. High resolution textures will be included in addition to high quality custom night lighting. The scenery will also come with the added bonus of winter and snow textures allowing those cold December flights to feel that bit more realistic.
That’s all we have for now. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have new information.
- Ultra HD Airport
- Ultra detailed terminal interior (with 3d people)
- Dynamic living airport
- Full SAM support
- High resolution textures
- High quality night lighting
- Dynamic airport sounds with X-Codr Designs SoundXP plugin
- Detailed HD objects throughout the airport
- Realistic vegetation and ground textures
- Light winter version
- Great performance on reasonably powerful systems