Windsock Simulations has brought David Rosenfeld’s Ben Gurion Airport (LLBG) over to X-Plane 11. The airport located in Tel Aviv is the largest airport in Israel with 3 primary runways, two terminal buildings and plenty of cargo spots.
Rosenfeld’s original work has been brought over to the platform with accurate renditions of the terminal buildings, dynamic lighting and detailed ground markings throughout. The high-resolution photoreal ground textures also help bring the airport to life. Whilst thousands of accurately placed autogen objects exist with the product, it has been optimised for the platform.
- Accurate Terminal 3 and the old Terminal 1 buildings, Concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
- Dynamic Lighting
- Detailed animated jetway models (using SAM plug-in)
- Detailed ground markings
- High resolution (7cm-30cm pixel) photoreal ground textures
- Thousands of accurate hand-placed autogen objects
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience