Virtavia has released their latest aircraft for P3D v4, the Lockheed EC-121K Warning Star.
The EC-121 is the military version of the Lockheed L-1049 Super Constellation featuring two large radomes on the the aircraft, one vertical on top, and one horizontal on the bottom. The aircraft first flew in 1949, and was introduced in 1954. There were 232 of these aircraft produced over a five year production span, and the aircraft was used all the way up till 1982 before it was retired. The EC-121K was the main US Navy variant, but also had some delivered to the Air Force, and had the designation of PO-2W before 1952.
With this latest release from Virtavia, here is what you can expect from this product. The aircraft features PBR materials throughout the aircraft, and over 300 different animations. The aircraft has been fully tested to be VR capable, and has comes with Skysong Soundworks sound set. A full feature list is below.
The Virtavia EC-121K Warning Star for P3D v4 can be picked up for EUR 35.00.
- PBR materials used throughout.
- ‘3D’ constructed gauges used throughout.
- 324 custom animations.
- Cockpit is optimized for VR use, fully tested.
- Switch click and other custom cockpit sounds.
- High quality Skysong Soundworks sound set.
- Cockpit features authentic representations of both Pilot, Copilot and Flight Engineers stations.
- 8K liveries, 4K VC textures.
- Custom engine startup smoke effect.
- Togglable crew figures.
- Illustrated 37-page user manual in PDF format.
- PhotoShop paintkit files provided.
- Note – NO 2D panel is provided.