A few months after this april preview, Vidan Design has released their Aarhus Lufhaven Airport (EKAH) for FSX and P3D. The scenery is a highly detailed rendition of the Danish Airport. It was designed with on-site photos, using UHD textures on detailed 3D modeling. The scenery sits on a 40cm/pixel ground image that was adjusted to blend with Orbx Global Base. Aarhus X comes with a dedicated configurator in order to help the user achieve the best detail/performance ratio.
The Aarhus airport is located in the east coast of Denmark. It handled 1.5 million passengers in 2018. It is served primarily by SAS and Ryanair, but also welcomes regular charter and general aviation. The airport sits on an old Danish Air Force and NATO base, which left the airport with two 2,700m long runways, enough to accommodate most size of aircraft.
The Vidan Design Aarhus X is available on Simmarket for €17,56
- Highly detailed rendition of Aarhus Airport (EKAH/AAR)
- Highly detailed airport terminal
- Dynamic apron lights (P3D only)
- Animated 3D persons (P3D only)
- HD building textures (4096×4096 pixels) created from on-site photography
- Custom modeled ground support vehicles
- Photo real ground textures at 40cm/pixel resolution
- High quality modeled airport buildings
- Custom modeled military buildings and vehicles
- Custom modeled vegetation, grass, trees
- Hand placed autogen
- Designed to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base
- Scenery Configurator