Seafront Simulations has released the latest product in the Vessels line of products. This time, the team head to Hawaii, home to the U.S. Pacific Fleet.
The new product adds thousands of boats across a number of ports and harbours, including leisure boats, sailing yachts and even nuclear submarines. Furthermore, there are also new moving ships with hard decks which you can land on.
“This is the first of our sceneries to feature ‘landable’, moving US Navy and tanker vessels that you will find off the coast of most of the airports. All of the Navy vessels in this scenery can be landed on with the exception of the submarines.”
Each of the models includes PBR materials, wake and smoke effects and night lighting. You can watch the trailer above for more details.
Included US Navy Vessels
- USS Missouri (BB-63) Battleship
- Arleigh Burke Class Guided Missile (DDG) Destroyers
- Ticonderoga Class Guided Missile (CG) Cruisers
- Oliver Hazard Perry Class (FFG) Frigates
- Harpers Ferry Class Dock Landing (LSD) Ships
- Tarawa Class Amphibious Assault (LHA) Ships
- Virginia Class (SSN) Nuclear-powered Submarines
- USS Bowfin (SS/AGSS-287) Balao-class Submarine