Verticalsim Studios has released its Spokane KGEG scenery for X-Plane 11. Spokane Airport is the second busiest airport in Washington State with 3.9 million passengers per year, while still being far behind Seattle-Tacoma and its 49.8 million passengers. This release joins Verticalsim’s growing list of secondary US airports such as Providence KPVD and Norfolk KORF.
The scenery features PBR textures, detailed buildings, 3D grass, airport clutter, night lighting, and custom 0.5px/m satellite imagery, bringing the file size to 2.88 GB. It is compatible with Orbx True Earth US Washington. The scenery is available on Verticalsim Studios site for $20 USD.
- SAM Autogate System
- Compatibility with ORBX True Earth Washington
- PBR on buildings and ground textures
- Ambient occlusion + photorealstic texturing
- 3D grass (matched color to ortho)
- Full gate position support (all gates are available to spawn)
- Full WT3 and LiveTraffic support
- Custom night lighting
- Custom purchased 4k 0.5px/m resolution ortho imagery
- Good FPS on all systems
- Ground objects (pushback trucks, GPUs, air conditioning units, etc.)