Only a few months since their popular Boise Airport release, Verticalsim has brought us Syracuse Hancock International Airport (KSYR) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Syracuse Hancock International Airport is a medium-sized airport located five miles northeast of downtown Syracuse in the State of New York. The airport mainly serves domestic carriers with over 25 destinations across the US, cargo carriers such as FedEx and UPS also serve Syracuse on a regular basis.
The airport includes a full 1:1 interior on the landside, air sides, rotunda overlook, & control tower. HD texturing of the terminal and surrounding buildings, custom jetways, realistic ground markings, animated passengers, airline codes for all gates and custom ai traffic taxi routing.
- Full 1:1 interior on landside, air sides, rotunda overlook, & control tower
- 3D animated people (terminal & control tower)
- 2022 accurate layout Custom taxi signage
- Several animations: ASR & cargo radar, Wig-Wags/Runway Guard Lights, AC fans, ATC controllers
- Usage of parallax materials on non-essential buildings for performance
- Taxi/ATC routing/network for AI & Airline codes for gates
- Every building created on airport grounds in HD
- Static MQ-9 Reaper w/174th Attack Wing Livery