Scenery developer VerticalSim has released their latest scenery, KSRQ, Sarasota International Airport for X-Plane.
Sarasota International Airport is located on the west coast of Florida approximately 50 miles south of Tampa. Although commercial traffic only contributes 11% of all movements, the airport is considered a small hub with flights to Atlanta, Charlotte, New York and Chicago, operated by airlines such as Delta, JetBlue and Allegiant Air.
VerticalSim has included PBR on the custom-built airport buildings and all ground textures, plenty of ground vehicles and highly detailed ortho-imagery with colour matched 3D grass. VerticalSim has also included over 500 custom trees, hand placed around the airport and surrounding areas. The airport is fully compatible with VerticalSim VStates Florida and Orbx TrueEarth Florida.
If you would like to purchase VerticalSim KSRQ Sarasota International Airport, you can find it over on the VerticalSim store for $18.00/£14.67/€16.59.
- full compatibility with VStates FL
- Compatible with ORBX True Earth FL
- PBR on buildings and ground textures
- Ambient Occlusion + photorealistic texturing
- 3d grass (matched colour to ortho)
- Full gate position support (all gates are available to spawn)
- Full WT3/Traffic Global and LiveTraffic support
- Custom night lighting
- Custom edited ortho imagery
- Good/solid FPS on all systems
- Ground objects (pushback trucks, GPU’s, Air conditioning units, etc.)
- Custom trees hand-placed (about 500+ around the airport)