Developers Veritcal Simulations has released a brand new update for their Eastern Iwoa Airport Cendar Rapids, bringing it to version 1.1. The new version includes a range of changes and modifications including new ortho textures and additional in-depth texture work to make things more realistic. Additionally, grass, dead corn stacks and the AS9 radar have all been added to the product.
Furthermore, PBR has been applied to the ground textures and other optimisations to the runway have been made.
Finally, it was confirmed that the downtown area will be included in version 1.2.
The update is available directly from the Vertical Simulations webstore. If you bought it via X-Plane.org, you will have to wait until the store updates the version included.
- Original orthos to be more realistic
- Textures to be more realistic (added more “depth”)
- Missing decal
- Added grass around airport perimeter
- Added dead corn stocks in the fields
- Added AS9 Radar
- Updated ground textures and PBR on them
- T-marking on cargo ramp now used for DHL 737’s (verified by personnel who works at CID)
- Updated: more optimization