Scenery developer Vertical Simulations has released VStates Iowa for X-Plane 11 as freeware. The VStates ortho project has been designed to make adding the content to your simulator as easy as possible, with realistic results. The ortho imagery has been sourced from the Government and has been coloured to integrate with Ortho4XP.
Vertical Simulations says that that imagery source is 97% cloudless and is compatible with multiple payware airports for X-Plane.
The aim of the VStates project from Vertical Simulations is to have complete coverage of mainland USA as they work through multiple States. They have already released Florida, Alabama and Georgia.
You can add Vertical Simulation’s VStates Iowa to your cart for free from their store.
VStates Overall Summary
- Coverage of the whole mainland US
- Works/mixes colourwise with most payware airports
- Includes all patches of each payware airports
- Hand-colored corrected for definition/vibrance/sharpness
- Built using Ortho4XP for easy integration to allow user functionality