Scenery developer Vertical Simulations has released Long Island Mac Arthur Airport. Located in New York, the airport serves a variety of airlines including American Eagle, Frontier and Southwest.
The X-Plane 11 scenery includes a 2019 rendition of the airport, along with accurately modelled buildings and ground markings, volumetric grass and Verticle Simulations has ensured that it blends in with the surrounding scenery with corrected and blended ortho. PBR material has been used on the buildings and ground textures, along with moving ground vehicles – all whilst making sure it’s friendly on the frame rate.
- Autogate/all gate support (all gates are spawn-able)
- 2019 version of the airport
- Color graded/corrected ortho/blended ortho
- Accurately/hand-placed vegetation/trees
- PBR materials on buildings and ground textures
- Accurately modeled buildings and lighting
- Volumetric Grass
- Full WT3/Livetraffic support (taxi routes)
- Ground objects
- HDR lighting in the airport vicinity
- 3d animated ramp agents/workers/ground vehicles
- Photorealstic texturing+ambient occlusion
- Moving ground vehicles (with Groundtraffic plugin)
- Good FPS on Low-to-high systems (all files converted to DDS)