With virtual voting booths having closed only recently, VATSIM, taking to their official Facebook page, has released the results and shared the list of Cross The Pond Westbound 2021 participating airfields.
With the event scheduled to occur on the 24th of April, 2021, interested participants can rejoice with the number of airfields participating in this year’s westbound edition of the event. With 10 departure airfields scattered across the entire European continent and 9 arrival fields on the other side of the pond, ranging east to west and north to south, the event organizers made sure that there is a place to discover for everybody.
CTP – Westbound 2021 Departure Airports
- EGCC – Manchester Airport
- EGLL – London Heathrow Airport
- EHAM – Amsterdam Schipol Airport
- EDDF – Frankfurt Airport
- EIDW – Dublin Airport
- EKCH – Copenhagen Airport
- EBBR – Brussels Airport
- LIMC – Milan Malpensa Airport
- LPPT – Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport
- ENGM – Oslo Gardermoen Airport
CTP – Westbound 2021 Arrival Airports
- CYYZ – Toronto Pearson International Airport
- KBOS – Boston Logan International Airport
- KDEN – Denver International Airport
- KIAD – Washington Dulles International Airport
- KJFK – New York John F. Kennedy International Airport
- KMIA – Miami International Airport
- KORD – Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- KSFO – San Francisco International Airport
- MYNN – Nassau Lynden Pindling International Airport
With the number of airfields participating in this year’s event, even non-participating pilots can expect significant traffic and many staffed stations across the European and North American continent during the event. It certainly looks as though the 24th of April is set to become another record-setting day for the online flight simulation community.
As always, should there be any other developments regarding the event, we will make sure to let you know on time.