Developer Vario Design has released Harris Hill soaring airfield (4NY8) for P3D V4 and FSX.
Harris Hill is renown for soaring in the United States, the airfield is maintained by the National Glider Museum. Located at the top of Harris Hill, the airfield is perfectly positioned for winch driven takeoffs although a Piper Pawnee handles the job nowadays.
The airfield has been active since the early 1900’s when the US Navy experimented with non-motorised flight. Today, the airfield has one concrete runway, built in 1969 and a famous gliding museum.
Vario Design has modelled the airfield to a high level of detail including custom modelled buildings, night textures and static vehicles and gliders along with 30cm per pixel photoreal groundtexturing.
You can purchase Harris Hill from SimMarket for €13,-.
- High Resolution 30cm/pixel photo ground textures for airfield and surroundings
- Ultra-detailed 3D buildings with 4K textures
- Varied vegetation objects including lawn, trees, bushes and others
- Various vehicles with static gliders and American cars
- Night textures
- 100% compatible with Orbx products
- FPS friendly