Update, despite our previous statement, the update is available via the X-Plane.org store. Thanks to JonFeza in our comment section for letting us know.
We are able to share with the X-Plane community the all-new update, which is soon to be released for the Colimata FXP Concorde. Version 1.1o of the supersonic jet for the simulator sees an extensive changelog since its original release. To begin, the new update will give users the full manual, with over 350 pages of information to get stuck into.
The biggest change with the upcoming update is the addition of the awaited PRO Features. The PRO feature is designed for those with many hours of flying the aircraft. The option will mean that there will be dynamic fuel trim, temperature calculations on the skin of the aircraft and the ability to fly MACH 2.2+. The PRO feature can be turned on/off with the all new graphical interface, which also contains checklists, a fuel manager and also flight engineer options.
In addition, there has been improved system logic, texture fixes on the engineering panel and also fixes to the external lights.
The full changelog can be found below for what will come with version 1.10 of the Colimata FXP Concorde. We can also reveal that the update will be released tomorrow November 29th 2019 (according to the developer).
- The FULL manual is now available with over 350 pages
- PRO FEATURES have been implemented
- PRO mode can be switched OFF
- Fuel imbalance forces and automatic fuel pumping
- CG/Center of Pressure calculation
- Skin temperature calc
- Flight model improvements
- Improved system logic
- VR compatibility
- INS realistic alignment times depending on LON/LAT
- Tripple digit COM’s
- Texture fixes on Engineering panel
- Instrument backgrounds on Engineering panel
- Many working instruments on Engineering panel
- Additional gauges and functionality on Engineering panel
- Texture corrections on the outside
- Texture corrections in the cockpit
- Rotaries optimization
- Many new GUI features and logic fixes
- GUI – FUEL MANAGER
- GUI – CHECKLISTS
- GUI – FLIGHT ENGINEER (more commands)
- Dynamic approach speed calculation
- Pushback truck functionality
- 3D animated pushback truck
- External lights fixed