After its release last week, UK2000 Scenery has taken onboard customer feedback and released a new update for Luton 2020HD.
The new update fixes a flashing ambient shadow for Prepar3D V4, issues with various taxiway signs and AFCADS, and a night time brightness increase. Finally, signs now light up at night.
The airport is home to various low-cost airlines, notably easyJet. Others such as Ryanair, Wizz Air and more frequent the airport serving a wide range of destinations.
You can get the update directly from your account. You can buy UK2000 Scenery Luton 2020HD right now from their store for £18.48. If you own the previous version of Luton Xtreme from 2013, you can get 30% off using a discount code found in your account.
- Flashing ambient shadow fix p3d v4. (Note: for FSX it will always suffer from flashing ground polygons at altitude, however we have reduced it a bit by some tricks, only P3D and Xplane can be made ‘flash free’)
- The fire truck drives into the TUI hangar has been fixed.
- Various taxiway sign faults fixed
- Various AFCAD taxiway IDs/stands fixed
- Nighttime brightness increases
- Signs now light up at night
- Approach light amendment.