Developer Turbulent Designs has teased us with more shots of their upcoming Glacier Park International Airport (KGPI). In a post on their Facebook page, there are now shots that show the airport in what the developer calls ‘heavy winter’.
While there is no release date yet, the developer has said that the scenery is currently in beta. The software includes 11 square kilometres of 30cm photoreal airport scenery along with an additional 100 square kilometres of photreal coverage of nearby Blaine Mountain, Lake Blaine, and parts of Flathead National Forest. Also included with the software is an additional 830 square kilometres of 5m and 10m terrain mesh.
When released, the scenery will cost $27.95 USD.
- Accurate representation of KGPI – Glacier Park International Airport
- Approx 11km2 30cm airport photoreal coverage
- 100km2 photoreal coverage of nearby Blaine Mountain, Lake Blaine and parts of Flathead National Forest
- 830km2 of 5m and 10m terrain mesh included
- HD Dynamic wet/dry ground poly (SODE)
- Multiple POI models
- SODE controlled jetways
- Custom approach lead-in strobe RW02 (SODE)
- Custom seasonal RealFlora vegetation
- Baked ambient occlusion
- Custom autogen buildings
- Built to take advantage of P3D v4
- Dynamic lighting
- Turbulent Designs clutter library