Developer Turbulent Designs has released Glacier Park International Airport (KGPI) for P3D v4.
Promoting a single-platform development focus (P3D), the developer promises a jump in both quality and detail, along with a bigger feature list that takes advantage of P3D v4 technology.
The airport scenery is an accurate representation of the both the airport itself and surrounding scenery, and it includes 11 square kilometres of 30cm photoreal coverage. The scenery also includes an additional 830 square kilometres of 5m and 10m terrain mesh.
KGPI was built in 1942 as Flathead County Airport, from which its IATA and original FAA and ICAO codes were derived. Located in Flathead County, Montana, KGPI is designated as an international airport and is serviced by Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Air, Delta Air Lines, and seasonally by United Airlines. Over 70% of the daily aircraft operations comes from general aviation traffic, and the airport sees an average of 142 operations per day.
The scenery is available directly from the Turbulent Designs web store for $28.45 USD.
- Built to take advantage of P3D v4
- Accurate representation of KGPI – Glacier Park International Airport
- Approx 11km2 30cm airport photoreal coverage
- 100km2 photoreal coverage of nearby Blaine Mountain, Lake Blaine and parts of Flathead National Forest
- 830km2 of 5m and 10m terrain mesh included
- HD Dynamic dry/wet/snow groundpoly (SODE)
- Multiple POI models
- SODE controlled jetways
- Custom approach lead-in strobe RW02 (SODE)
- Custom seasonal RealFlora vegetation that blends seamlessly with TerraFlora
- Custom autogen buildings
- Dynamic lighting
- Turbulent Designs clutter library
- Baked ambient occlusion