TropicalSim has released an updated Tirana LATI airport, one of their long standing European destination.
While the general layout of the airport has not changed much since the previous release, this new release takes advantage of the latest modeling techniques and Software Development Kits for Prepar3D. This means that the airport now has realistic 3D lighting, specular maps on glass terminals as well as improved performance. The terminal is represented with many details, and various ground objects are scattered around, improving immersion. Supported by a custom ground texture, the airport blends well in the surrounding landclass.
Following the application for membership into the European Union in 2009, Albania has seen a fair increase of tourism and hopes to develop this branch of the economy, resulting in the almost complete rebuild of the airport. Tirana / LATI remains the only international airport of Albania.
The new release is available for €18 on Simmarket. Previous owner of Tirana by TropicalSim who bought the scenery on Simmarket are entitled to an upgrade price of €10.90. The purchase has to be made with the same account as the previous version.
- Highly detailed rendition of Tirana International Nene Teraza Airport – Tirana, Albania LATI
- Specular maps on glass terminals
- Full night illumination
- Photoscenery features full night illumination and seasonal variations
- Dynamic Lighting on Prepar3d v4 version
- Optional 3D Lights
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Automated installer