TropicalSim has released St. Thomas airport, Cyril E. King Airport (TIST). The small airport serves the island of St. Thomas, located in the US Virgin Islands. It’s the busiest airport of this group of islands, and one of the busiest airports in the eastern Caribbean. The airport serves a number of airlines with destinations in the United States (mainland) as well as other islands in the Caribbean region.
TropicalSim’s scenery comes with a number of features. First of all, the airport has been recreated with high detail. The scenery also has dynamic lighting, P3Dv5 native materials (optional) and wet ground surface effects. The scenery is available for €17,90 from SimMarket. Customers that purchased the previous 2018 version of this scenery are entitled to a discount and can get this scenery for €10,90.
- Highly detailed Cyril E King Airport / TIST
- Full night illumination
- Dynamic Lighting
- P3D v5 native materials custom ground option
- Wet ground surface effect for P3Dv5
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance