TropicalSim has released their Rio de Janeiro Santos-Dumont Airport (SBRJ) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Located on the shore very next to the city center of Rio de Janeiro and Copacabana beach, the Santos-Dumont Airport is well known for its extremely short runways – the longest being just 1350m – accommodating Boeing 737 and Airbus A32X aircraft. In addition to the short runways, the iconic Sugarloaf Mountain is right under the approach path, making landing there even more difficult. The TropicalSim rendition features all we can expect from MSFS sceneries with dynamic lighting, detailed modeling, animated jetways and high definition textures. The scenery features the airport in its current state with correct signs, taxiway layout and buildings.
You can purchase the TropicalSim Rio de Janeiro Santos-Dumont Airport scenery on Simmarket for €16.90. Owners of the previous 2018 version for FSX and P3D are entitled to a special upgrade price of €10.90.
- Highly detailed Rio de Janeiro Santos-Dumont / SBRJ
- Full night illumination
- See-through windows with detailed interior for glass terminal and lobby
- Former Varig and Vasp headquarters transformed into shopping mall
- Taxiway extension included
- Native MSFS Dynamic Lighting
- Functional glass model animated jetway
- Seamless integration with default MSFS scenery
- Usage of MSFS SDK FlightSim Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK native gITF models