Scenery developer TropicalSim has released Porto Airport (LPPR) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The Portuguese airport is situated in the north of the country and sees plenty of traffic visits. Passenger numbers and operators increased dramatically during the late 2010s (before COVID), meaning there are plenty of destinations to visit from the airport in the simulator. Ryanair has a large hub at the airport, whilst easyJet, Vueling, and Wizz Air all have a presence at the airport.
TropicalSim has included a number of features including full night lighting illumination, use of PBR materials and has been developed natively for the simulator, which should result in an optimised product. The airport product was designed around the current layout, which also includes the taxiway extension and construction work.
You can buy Porto Airport from simMarket for €18.00. Discount is available for those who own previous versions of the product on other platforms.
- Highly detailed Porto Airport / LPPR
- Full night illumination
- Taxiway extension construction rendered as of mid/late 2021
- Native MSFS Dynamic Lighting
- Seamless integration with default MSFS scenery
- Usage of MSFS PBR Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK FlightSim Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK native gITF models