Scenery developer TropicalSim has released Faro Airport (LPFR) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Faro Airport, also known as Algarve Airport is an International Airport located in the Faro District of Southern Portugal. The airport first opened in 1965, and hosts flights for major carriers such as Ryan Air, British Airways, Easy Jet, and Aer Lingus. In 2019, Faro Airport served a total of 9 million passengers to destinations such as London-Gatwick, Dublin, and Manchester, just to name a few.
This is TropicalSim’s third version of the same scenery, and there is currently a version available for FSX/P3D, as well as P3D v5. Faro Airport for MSFS comes to us about 5 months after the release of the P3D v5 version, which you can read about here.
- Highly detailed rendition of Faro Airport / LPFR – Portugal
- Full night illumination
- Includes the new terminal expansion
- Native MSFS Dynamic Lighting
- Custom animated jetway with Faro livery
- Seamless integration with default MSFS scenery
- Usage of MSFS PBR Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK FlightSim Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK native gITF models
You can purchase TropicalSim’s Faro Airport via simMarket for EUR 18.00 (Excl. VAT) here.