TropicalSim has released their much awaited rendition of Buenos Aires’ main international airport, ICAO SAEZ, for Prepar3D v1.2+ and FSX SP2.
Unsurprisingly, the airport looks great; in traditional TropicalSim style, it’s a highly detailed rendition of Ministro Pistarini International Airport, in Ezeiza, a city within the district of Buenos Aires.
The airport is located 22 kilometers southwest of Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. The first civilian flight to serve the airport was interestingly an international service from London Heathrow in 1946. At the time the airport was the largest airport in Latin America and (in a throwback to my home airport) the only one with three runways forming an A: 05/23, 11/29, and 17/35. Now, runway 05/23 is closed, and actually serves as parking for large aircraft while cleaning and refueling.
The airport serves as a hub for Aerolíneas Argentinas, is heavily served by Austral Líneas Aéreas and Gol Transportes Aéreos, and is a destination for many others including Air Canada, Air France, Alitalia, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta, Iberia, KLM, the LATAM family, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, and many more. It also has a cargo facility fairly well served by the likes of Atlas Air, FedEX, LATAM Cargo, Lufthansa Cargo, Martinair, and UPS, among a few others.
- Highly detailed rendition of Ministro Pistarini International Airport – Ezeiza, Buenos Aires SAEZ
- Optional SODE animated jetways
- Includes the new Aerolineas Argentinas Hangar 5 complex
- Featuring the brand new control tower
- Specular maps on glass terminals
- Semi-transparent glass on jetways
- Full night illumination
- 103km² of photoscenery with full custom autogen
- Photoscenery features full night illumination and seasonal variations
- Custom animated cars on highway for FS9 version
- Stock animated cars on highway and airport adjacent roads for FSX version
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Installers will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3 & P3Dv4
You can purchase the scenery now at Simmarket for the price of EUR 19.90 excluding VAT at this link.