Developer TropicalSim has released Aruba’s Queen Beatrix International Airport (TNCA) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The popular airport in the Caribbean sees flights to the US, Europe and Canada on a regular basis.
The airport product comes with dynamic night lighting, use of PBR materials and native modelling which means performance will be as smooth as possible in the simulator. TropicalSim says that the airport’s latest apron expansions are also included, along with the most up-to-date airport parking positions.
You can grab a copy now from SIMMARKET for â‚¬18.00. If you owned a past copy of the airport from TropicalSim on other platforms, there’s a varying amount of discount available. Full details are on the product page.
- Highly detailed rendition of Reina Beatrix International Airport / TNCA located on the island of Aruba
- Apron expansions and new parking positions
- Full night illumination
- Native MSFS Dynamic Lighting
- Seamless integration with default MSFS scenery
- Usage of MSFS PBR Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK FlightSim Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK native gITF models