Developer ToLiss said last week that an update for their A319 would be made available and that update is now ready to download for customers. The new update, version 1.5, includes numerous new features and bug fixes, with the primary update being the inclusion of the TSS IAE soundpack as default.
The new included soundpack is what was originally made by Turbine Sound Studios and is now included by default with the aircraft. The soundpack provides accurate sounds for the IAE engines for the aircraft type. Alongside the new sounds, the entire soundscape has been updated to be FMOD compatible and includes additional sounds such as door opening, hydraulic systems and brake fans.
Alongside the soundpack update, there is a range of other improvements included as well. These included fine-tuning to the engine and auto-ignition logic, fixes to the TCAS behaviour and also some changes to the 3D cockpit modelling. The update is fairly comprehensive and the full list of changes is down below.
Finally, the new update comes a price increase for new customers. Going forward, if you wish to buy the ToLiss A319 for X-Plane 11, it will now cost you $79.00 instead of the previous price of $69.00. You can buy your copy from the X-Plane.org store now. At the time of writing, the price is still $69 so now may be your last chance to get it at the discounted rate. Previous owners will get the update included for free.
You can get the update through the updater tool or via a new download X-Plane.org.
ToLiss A319 1.5 Update Changelog
- Inclusion of the TSS IAE sound pack as default
- Sound system fully transitioned to FMOD sounds including new sounds such as door opening/closing, electric hydraulic pump, brake fans, and many more
- Joystick command support for TCA Sidestick and Thrust levers
- Addition of the Bottom of Descent and Descent profile intercept indicators
- Added simplified rain effects that also work under Vulkan/Metal
- Added Stay-out zone for IAE engine on ground
- Adapted TCAS to new XP11.50 interface – now supporting up to 63 other aircraft
- Adapted TCAS to not issue alerts when flying parallel approaches, e.g. in KSFO
- Fine tuning of engine start timing to better reflect the differences between CFM and IAE engine
- Fine tuning of engine auto ignition logic
- Activation does not required aircraft reload anymore
- Idle factor on MCDU status page can be used to stretch or shrink the descent
- INIT page values CRZ TEMP and TROPO enter into the vertical FMGS predictions
- The pilot can now overwrite the ALTN fuel on the MCDU INIT B page
- Added functionality on OHP maintenance panel, like Blue pump override and FADEC ground power
- Improved landing gear strut absorber deflections for more realistic ground attitude
- Fixed SD page displayed after landing after engine shutdown – it’s back to DOOR/OXY as it should be
- Reduced time to disarm slides after landing when engines shut down and beacon off.
- Fixed numerous replay issues
- Fixed ISI reset issue on power transients
- Fixed TCAS panel CLR button behaviour
- Fixed cockpit brake pedal animations.
- GPWS does not issue glide slope warning anymore, unless you are on a ILS approach.
- LAND ASAP is now displayed above secondary failures, as it is in real life.
- Fixes to automatic SD page selection logic when ENG mode selector is set to IGN.
- Improvements to the display logics of the MCDU flight plan page.
- Corrected load assignments between generators to avoid generating power out of nothing.
- 3D cockpit model fixes