A new minor update for the ToLiss A321 has been released. The update, confirmed via the Facebook group, has a few new changes over the previous build (v1.0.1) to improve usability for customers who purchased the add-on.
Some of the changes include a fix when entering HOLD during a secondary flight plan, a retune of the approach attitude and speeds, along with adapted autopilot logic for the case of pressing the ALT selector knob when flying with an altitude constraint. In addition, the APU flap is now animated, some fixes for the flap track collision on the right-wing has been adjusted and the cabin lights are switched off during take-off and landing.
The update can be applied via the X-Updated tool found in the file path of the ToLiss A321.
If you haven’t done so, you can pick up the ToLiss A321 from X-Plane.org ($79.00) or simMarket (€71.50) for both X-Plane 10 and 11.
Changes from V1.0.1 (build 1181) to V1.0.2 (build 1185)
- Fixed crashes at T/D
- Fixed crashes when entering HOLD in secondary plan
- Limited Air pack outlet temperature to positive values
- Retuned approach attitude and speeds.
- Adapted AP logic for the case of pressing the ALT selector knob when flying along an altitude constraint
- Changed indications for FROM waypoint on MCDU to correctly show the values when passing the waypoint.
- Corrected estimated time of overfly of TO waypoint shown in ND
- Fixed flap track collision on right wing
- Fixed mapping conflict between speed brakes and sharklets
- Cabin lights switch off now during TO and LDG
- APU flap is animated now
- Fixed misalignment between speeds shown in PERF APPR page and on PFD
- Path computation improvements for corner cases
New minor features:
- ISCS TO performance calculator can now be forced to use TOGA thrust.