The ToLiss A321 was released just last week, but the developers have spent the weekend listening to feedback from the community and has issued a new update addressing some bugs and issues. The new update is relatively minor but does correct many things missed in the initial launch.
Some highlights in the differences found in version 1.0.1 include the aural alert volume setting and saving now working correctly when saved via ISCS, door to reply has been added and also that holding patterns now follow the correct entry pattern. Furthermore, the team has also improved the save algorithm to reduce the risk of crashes during autosaving.
The update can be applied via the X-Updated tool found in the file path of the ToLiss A321.
Differences between 1.0.0 and 1.0.1
- XP10 acf file not showing Xplane model tail anymore
- Roll to NWS can now be used as it should
- Allow brake on one pedal setting is now saved
- Aural alert volume setting and saving via ISCS works correctly now
- Center for Copilot ND in Plan mode is now driven by copilot MCDU, as it should
- Fix main cause for crashes around T/D.
- Secondary flight plan airways now go into the secondary plan
- Added Doors to replay
- Corrected an approach stringing bug, highlighted for KDTW RKCTY2 arrival, via VALLI, ILS-Z 22R
- ILS 22R KDTW now have the G/S. (Nav database issue for which we coded a work-around.)
- Holdings not followed by a discontinuity now use the right entry pattern.
- Improved the situation save algorithm to reduce risk of crashes at autosave.
- Retuned the FLEX temp calculation of the TO performance calculator.