The hard work hasn’t stopped for the ToLiss team since the release of their well-received A319 Airbus for X-Plane. The release was followed up with a 1.0.1 update a short time later, addressing a handful of bugs that weren’t picked up on by the small testing group. Now, the A319 is being updated once more to v1.0.2.
Version 1.0.2 is a slightly larger update for the aircraft that brings further features and compatibility with third-party add-ons and products. This in addition to rectifying a sizeable list of bugs.
Owners of the A319 should expect to see:
- Compatability for transparent runways (custom scenery), ice/snow runways (Arctic/Antarctic operations), or dry lakebed (KEDW) as valid runways
- Modified frequency management to allow the use of ATC2Pilot (Note: RMP1 must be set to VHF1 and RMP2 must be set to VHF2)
- Modified regular brake force such that it can be adjusted via the ISCS
- Autogate compatibility added, aircraft now starts with the jet bridge attached when in the right location with engines off
- ISCS is now movable by dragging in the title bar of the ISCS
Furthermore, a list of 16 bugfixes has now been implemented, affecting various aspects of the aircraft behaviour. For the full changelog, see below this article.
Owners of this excellent A319 can update using the X-Updater client inside the aircraft folder. If you haven’t yet picked it up, read our review on the aircraft.
Changes from build 869 (V1.0.1) to build 874 (V1.0.2)
– Allows transparent runways (custom scenery), ice/snow runways (arctic/antarctic operations), or dry lakebed (KEDW) as valid runways
– Modified frequency management to allow use of ATC2Pilot (Note: RMP1 must be set to VHF1 and RMP2 must be set to VHF2)
– Modified regular brake force such that it can be adjusted via the ISCS now.
– Aircraft is now autogate compatible and starts with the jet bridge attached when in the right location with engines off.
– ISCS is now moveable by dragging in the title bar of the ISCS
– Made the flap lever snap into detents.
– Reduced mouse handler lag on some computers
– Fixed activation issue for some users
– Fixed issue with FMGS crashing when importing FMS files that include active and alternate flight plan.
– Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a situation file with temporary flight plans active.
– Removed differential braking from nose tiller.
– Fixed behaviour of the LS button
– Fixed the issue of ILS turning by 180 degrees half-way through the runway.
– Speed constraints are now considered in GA legs
– Fixed behaviour of the ALT knob when switching between 100ft and 1000ft steps. (No retaining the 100ft value)
– Fixed mapping between pedestal pitch trim indicator wheel and actual pitch trim position (was off by 0.2deg in some areas)
– Fixed an issue with toggling descent profile
– AP now disconnects on pedal deflection also (did on sidestick deflection previously)
– Fixed FCU behaviour when manually switching between SPD and Mach mode
– XP11 specific brake behaviour fix.
– Fixed the time out on Master Caution/Warning for AP and ATHR instinctive disconnect