Just in time for the Holidays, announced on their forum, ToLiss has updated their popular Airbus A319 add-on aircraft to version 1.2.2.
This update introduces important bug fixes and a plethora of new and improved features which owners of the ToLiss have been longing for. Some new but minor features include support for 8.33kHz frequency, satcom toggling through the ISCS, added ECAM button and more which you can find in the complete changelog at the end of this article.
If you don’t already own the ToLiss 319, you can grab a hold of it now on the X-Plane.org store for a price of $69.00 (Incl. VAT). The ToLiss 319 is only compatible with X-Plane 10 and 11.
- Made the 2d panel version available again
- Due to popular request, changed the method to indicate ANTI ICE ON with NO ICE DETECTED
- Panning with right mouse click is now possible again.
- Support for 8.33kHz frequency spacing for VHF1 and VHF2.
- DECELERATE message in PFD if you pass the T/D without initiating the descent
- SatCom can now be toggled via ISCS and also be driven by the livery string, add the character T in the engine string. E.g. [CFMT] for CFM engines with Satcom, or [IAE2ST] for IAE engines, 2
- overwing exits, sharklets and Satcom.
- Added the ENG x START FAULT caution message for start attempts without bleed air.
- VHF, VOR, etc volumes can now be adjusted directly from the pilot Audio Control Panel
- When CFM engine is selected, the N1 mode switches disappears in the OHP.
- Added ECAM buttons ALL and RCL
- Fixed the FMS reset on power transients bug
- Now we REALLY fixed the “No SIDs if RWY ID in apt.dat and CIFP.dat don’t match” bug – XP11 only though.
- Removed the boxes around ARMED modes in the FMA
- Improved APU shutdown behaviour
- Fixed the bug with NAV2 not accepting identifiers
- Flight plan import now removes ALL altitude constraints if the flight plan has altitude information at every point.
- Fixed the ISCS vs MCDU window open issue.
- Fixed APU sounds during delayed shutdown sequence.
- Removed the “feature” that block fuel is deleted if your extra fuel is negative.
- Fixed an issue with pack operation in flight when one engine is failed and the crossbleed valve is open.