The Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition is now available to buy or backorder from a number of retailers around the world.
This is the first-ever officially-licensed Boeing piece of hardware. Inspired by the Boeing 787, this is a 1:1 scale replica of the yoke with full pendular movement replicating the sensation when moving the yoke back and forth. The internals is made from 100% metal construction and designed with detailed sensors to ensure durability after sustained use.
Across the yoke, you will find a large number of buttons, controls switches and even a headphone jack to make your experience as accessible as possible. In total, there are 35 action buttons across both the yoke and throttle quadrant. Furthermore, a slot on top of the yoke allows you to dock your tablet or mobile device.
In addition to the yoke, a quadrant is included in the pack that allows you to swap out throttles for speed brake or flap levers (4 of which are included). On the quadrant, you also have access to a number of other buttons that allow you to control the aircraft’s altitude, speed and heading.
In our review, we described the TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition as being “really awesome!” thanks to the Pendul_R™ system, adjustable springs for the tension, a mini control stick for the camera, and a headphone jack.
My biggest takeaway from this review is that the yoke really is awesome! The feel of the Pendul_R™ system, adjustable springs for the tension, a mini control stick for the camera, and a headphone jack, were all new features I didn’t know I wanted until I had them in front of me. The throttle is nice for what it is. I liked the size of the handles and it was very comfortable to use, but it wasn’t really anything special in my opinion. Especially as a single unit. It really needed that 4th axis, along with the reverse thrust arms to impress me further.Patrick, FSElite Review
The Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition is compatible with all key simulator platforms, but has been designed to automatically register with Microsoft Flight Simulator. In addition, you can plug the controls into either a PC or into your Xbox console.
Numerous retailers have the Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition in stock right now for $499 USD / £449.00. You can order from Aerosoft, Amazon, Thrustmaster, Microsoft and FlightSimWebShop. Some retailers may only have backorders at the time of writing.
- Officially-licensed Boeing yoke and throttle quadrant inspired by the iconic Boeing 787 airliner (1:1 scale ergonomic replicas)
- Suspended PENDUL_R mechanism replicating the pendular sensation experienced in genuine Boeing Dreamliner airliners (8.3-inch / 21-cm range of travel)
- Adjustable yoke springs for smooth motion and flexible linear resistance, allowing for an outstanding level of control
- Innovative, 100% metal internal yoke structure for excellent sturdiness and balanced weight distribution of controls, as well as an extended product lifespan
- Iconic Boeing autopilot feature included in throttle quadrant: control of the aircraft’s altitude, airspeed and heading
- Throttle levers can be swapped with the speed brake and flaps levers (4 levers included in total)
- 35 action buttons, and magnetic technology for each of the flight controllers’ main axes (yoke and throttle quadrant)
- Flight controllers automatically integrated into the game Microsoft Flight Simulator (sold separately) on Xbox Series X|S and PC
- Attachment systems included for both TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition flight controllers
- Officially licensed for Xbox (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), and compatible with PC
- Compatible with PC (Windows® 10), Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One®
- Compatible with Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR)
In the Box
- 1 x TCA Yoke Boeing Edition
- 1 x TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition
- 1 x TM Flying Desk Mount
- Yoke: 1 x USB cable (Typ C auf Typ A), 1 x Holder for tablet or smartphone, 1 x Allen key
- Quadrant: 4 x Replaceable levers, 1 x Horizontal bar, 2 x Fixing elements
- 1 x Poster showing the connections, 1 x Flyer on how to install the springs
- 3 x Flyer with warranty information