The complete Thrustmaster TCA Airbus series is now complete and ready to buy from selected outlets, including Aerosoft. The new TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition includes everything you need for a complete Airbus simulation, including an ambidextrous and modular control stick and throttle quadrant with plenty of control options.
Thrustmaster’s TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition comes with everything you need to fly Airbus aircraft in any simulator. Take control with the sidestick with precision built-in thanks to the HallEffect AccuRate Technology sensor, whilst the head button modules mean right or left-handed users can comfortably use the controls. In addition to the sidestick, the pack also comes with the throttle quadrant, which comes with thrust gates and thrust reversing mechanisms. The pack also features the flap and brake module, which also features gear, autobrake and spoiler controls.
Inside the box, you will find the TCA Sidestick, the TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition and the 2 add-on modules that include the brakes and landing flaps. The Captain Pack also includes all the cables you need, as well as the usual manual, quick start guide and interchangeable joystick buttons. Finally, the Captain Pack has native integration with Microsoft Flight Simulator, whilst also being compatible with Prepar3D and X-Plane 11.
Aerosoft has units in stock and ready to ship from their warehouse. You can buy your very own Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition for €210.08 (excluding VAT and shipping).
If you’re unsure, you can read out review on the TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition. If Airbus flying isn’t your thing, then why not check out what the upcoming Boeing pack from Thrustmaster will look like after it was announced at FlightSimExpo 2021.
In the Box
- 1 x TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition
- 1 x TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition + 2 x add-on modules: Brake and landing flaps
- 4 x interchangeable joystick button modules
- 1 x USB cable (type C to type A) + 2 x Thrustmaster SATA cable
- 4 x connectors + 1 x mounting rod
- 2 x stickers
- User manual + Quick start guide + Warranty information
- Ambidextrous and modular control stick with 4 interchangeable head button modules that lets you choose between 4 different Configurations (right or left seat in a commercial airplane, narrow or wide control stick configuration for smaller aircrafts).
- Ergonomic replica oft he Airbus sidestick (type A320) with integrated thrust lever axis and a thrust reversing mechanism
- 17 action buttons with unique Braille signature!
- 12 buttons on the base, 4 on the stick and 1 virtual button on the thrust lever (on the lower 20% oft he axis)
- New 8-way point-of-view head switch for maximum precision
- 4 independent axes with twist-rudder (controlled by rotating the stick)
- Selector switch allows configuration oft he 12 buttons on the base in both left-handed and right-handed positions
- weighted base for improved stability
- 17 action buttons with unique “Braille” signature!
- 12 buttons on the base, 4 on the stick and 1 virtual button on the thrust lever (on the bottom 20% of the axis).
- New 8-way point-of-view head switch for highest precision