A small grass airstrip in Zurich has been released by Terrainy Studios for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Speck-Fahraltorf Airport is able to deal with general aviation and glider traffic, with pilots loving the scenic views of The Alps before resting at the local cafe and restaurants in the area.
Terrainy Studios has added a range of features such as static aircraft models, a sloped runway based on real-world data and 10cm orthophotography covering the airport area.
Speck-Fahraltorf Airport Features
- Animated models of both people and animals
- Static aircraft models
- Highly detailed tower interior
- Accurate runway slope
- 4K textures exclusively using PBR
- Highly detailed 3D models of the airport and itâ€™s surroundings
- Dynamic scenery objects that are affected by wind direction, weather, and time of year
- 10cm accuracy (ZL20) orthophoto, covering the airport area
- Performance optimized
- Accurate custom mesh
- Accurate approach landmarks
- Custom placed plants and vegetation