TechnoBrain has released their latest product, this time covering the city of Osaka and the downtown Yao Airport for FSX and P3D.
Yao Airport first started as Hanshin Aviation School back in 1938 and played a role during World War II. Today, the airport has two runways, one 4,888 ft in length and the other 3,937 ft in length. The airport currently is the only second class airport in Japan that does not have any scheduled airline service. Private aircraft fly out of this airport, as well as media aircraft, and disaster prevention aircraft. This airport is actually compared to Meigs Field as being one of the most famous general aviation airports in Japan.
With this scenery package, you get an accurate representation of Yao Airport, RJOY, and a rendition of the surrounding city of Osaka. Lots of city landmarks are represented such as the Osaka Castle, Abeno Harukas, as well as the site of the Japan World Expo Osaka in 1970, and more. The airport comes complete with night lighting, AI traffic compatibility, road traffic, landmark buildings, and more. A full feature list is below.
- Extremely realistic airport
- Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport
- Pseudo shadows
- Add general aviation AI traffic
- Add landmark buildings
- Add enhanced ground texture and autogen buildings and vegetation
- Road traffic
- Add dynamic lighting to all apron lights. P3DV4 only (User option)
- Version for FSX/FSX SE/P3Dv2/P3Dv3/P3Dv4
- Functionality verified: Orbx FTX Global BASE Pack ver.1.40 *1
- Much more…..