Update 23rd June 2022: Thanks to everyone who has applied. We are now closing applications for the time being. We’ll be sure to reach out again should this change.
If you join FSElite, you will be part of a driven, fun, vibrant, fast-paced and welcoming team that are all driven by creating amazing content for the flight simulation community. Our team come from all walks of life via diverse paths. We love flight simulation, but we also love graphic design, mobile application development, 3D printing, photography, marketing, software development, web design, football, beer, tea and a good rave.
Being part of FSElite has a grand meaning within the flight simulation space. You will be recognised as a hard-working contributor to the community, whilst you can also take pride in knowing your efforts are reaching millions of people across the world. The smallest piece of news or tidbit can easily transform someone’s experience and you could be that person that makes the difference.
We have the foundations to do engage with the community in exciting, dynamic, and innovative ways. We now need you to be part of FSElite to help us build even greater things as we aim for all-new heights.
Those who join FSElite will be welcomed by our close-knit team and will be trained to the highest of standards. You will learn the ins and outs of the industry, make new friends and take on a new kind of challenge. In return for your commitment, you will be at the forefront of our revolution. You will be part of the new generation that will be part of our grand plan that will engage with developers, the community, and more in ways never seen before in flight simulation.
We want those of you who are ambitious; we want those of you who are ready to dig deep into finding out the facts; we want those of you who are creative; most importantly we want those of you who are in this for the long-haul. Our success is your success.
We are looking for the following roles:
- Reporter – News Writers
- Reporter – Reviews / Editorial / Original Writers
- Reporter – Hardware / VR
- Video Producers
- Live Content Production Assistant
- Screenshot Artists
You can read more detailed descriptions of each role here.
If all of this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. You should apply RIGHT NOW!
Here are our expectations summarised for you:
- Excited about flight simulation; past, future and present
- Energetic, passionate and willing to go the extra mile
- Creative and take initiative to ‘follow the scoop’ to get the best information
- Ready to put yourself out there to get the best information quickly; ask those challenging questions
- Able to communicate effectively
- Not afraid to break free of conventions and work hard to produce content that the community expects
- Ready to take on a challenge and excited about the contribution they’re making
- Able to be a valued member of our diverse team, working with a global audience
- Works to deadlines and priorities workload effectively
- Able to commit 10 hours per week minimum
- Must be over 18
- Must be fluent in English
- Free flight simulation software and content
- Huge discounts on flight simulation hardware
- Recognised as a valued member of the flight simulation community
- Invites to the world’s biggest flight simulation events with free accommodation, food and more
- Ability to help run our community aspects
- Chance to meet and greet your favourite developers from a prestigious position
- Access to the latest news from around the community first
- Help to shape the future of FSElite with valued input decisions
- Excellent training and support to help get your running
- Possibility to attend future events around the world
- Benefit from our success
- Future payment scheme planned