Developer STARSIM has released Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL) for X-Plane 12 and X-Plane 11.
Philadelphia International Airport, serves as the primary airport for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Located approximately 11 kilometers southwest of downtown Philadelphia, the airport is a major aviation hub, featuring 7 main terminals. Airlines such as American, Spirit, Air Canada and Frontier all serve a variety of domestic and international flights.
The product features a fully modeled interior for all seven terminals, allowing users to explore and immerse themselves in the airport environment. The ground and objects showcase high-resolution PBR texturing, enhancing visual realism throughout. Adding to the authenticity, the scenery includes animated custom jetways, a SEPTA train, and bustling road and airport traffic. The custom mesh ensures an accurate portrayal of the landscape, while the high-quality orthoimagery captures detail at a resolution of 3 inches/7.6 cm per pixel. Moreover, the scenery incorporates a custom road network and reflects the latest 2023 airport layout.
You can buy a copy now from SIMMARKET for 23.00 Euro (excluding taxes).
You can also check out MK-Studios’ version of Philadelphia for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Accurate and highly detailed recreation of PHL
- Fully modeled interior for all seven terminals
- High-resolution PBR texturing for ground and objects
- Animated custom jetways, SEPTA train as well as road and airport traffic
- Realistic custom mesh
- High-quality (3in/7.6cm per pixel) orthoimagery
- Custom road network
- Accurate 2023 airport layout
- Optimized for X-Plane 12 and its new features (compatible with X-Plane 11 too)