Developer StarAtlas has released its Beijing Daxing International Airport (ZBAD) for X-Plane 11. The airport is still new to the real-world, with its first operating flight earlier this year. Since then, various airlines have committed to the Chinese airport, including China United Airlines, Hebei Airlines and LOT Polish Airlines. A variety of routes including domestic and international are flown to and from the airport.
The developer has listened to the X-Plane community and brought the airport to life in the sim by ensuring the product has HD ground texturing, surrounding orthoimagery, customised vegetation, animated ground traffic and also the use of SAM for hanger doors and jetways. Furthermore, the airport includes dynamic lighting and detailed terminal buildings.
- HD Ground Texture
- Animated jetways (SAM needed)
- Animated Hangar Doors (SAM needed)
- Vehicles with Chinese characteristic
- Orthoimage with commercial license
- Customized vegetation
- Highly accurate taxiway guidance sign
- Customized dynamic lighting
- Animated airport ground traffic
- Experimental underground structure (Refers to User Manual for further information)
- Compatible with Gateway & P3D Scenery
- Detailed terminal includes internal structure
- Excellent night effect
- Free updates for XP11