Stairport Sceneries has released St Mary Airport (EGHE) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport, published by Aerosoft, is a realistic replica of the UK airport that includes numerous features.
The product comes with realistic 3D modelling, clutter objects throughout and custom static aircraft throughout. The airport has been optimised and embeds seamlessly with the default terrain and scenery, along with World Update III: UK and Ireland. The thrilling approach over the slope at sea will create some dramatic moments for simmers.
- Realistic replica of the last state of construction of EGHE St. Mary Airport
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Clutter objects and 3D people to bring the airport to life
- Custom HD ground layout with special reflection effects
- Handmade mesh to correct the coast line and realistic runway slope
- Custom static aircrafts reflecting the real traffic at the airfield (randomized)
- Perfectly embedded in the MSFS environment
- Optimized for performance based on specifications by Microsoft
- Compatible with MSFS World Update III: UK and Ireland
- Thrilling approach over the steep slope at sea