Announced earlier this week, SAM FollowMe XP for X-Plane 11 has been released.
The new utility product features a “follow me” guidance system for all airports (default, payware and freeware) and is compatible with default and third party aircraft. There is five different vehicles in total and will vary depending on the region and airport you are in.
The team at Stairport Sceneries has made the product “intelligent” by giving the system smart routing for the final parking position, along with two different operation modes depending on how you wish to use the product. Finally, a 3D marshaller will help guide you onto the final parking stand.
You can buy Stairport Sceneries’ SAM FollowMe XP for X-Plane 11 now from Aerosoft €16.77 (excluding taxes). The SAMv2 plugin module is required to enable the tool to work.
- FollowMe Guidance Service on all (even default) airports
- Compatible with any default or 3rd party aircraft
- 5 different animated vehicles, depending on the airport/region
- Realistic driving behavior (acceleration, braking etc.) along default taxiway network
- 2 different operation modes:
- Target speed with automatic distance tracking, acceleration and deceleration (default)
- Fixed distance according to user aircraft speed (user friendly)
- Intelligent routing + parking entry logic
- 3D Marshaller for final parking position guidance
- Custom scenery support:
- Custom vehicle objects can be included
- Scenery marshaller will be overwritten automatically