Coming only shortly after having published new previews of the scenery, developer Stairport Sceneries, in cooperation with publishing house Aerosoft, has just released its Vitoria-Foronda (LEVT) scenery for MSFS via the simMarket online store.
Vitoria-Foronda (LEVT) is a small Spanish regional airport located to the south of Bilbao in the Spanish Basque country. Although seeing only limited passenger traffic, the airport is perceived as an essential cargo and package hub for express delivery carriers such as DHL and Federal Express.
After the release of this scenery for XPlane 11, Stairport Sceneries, in cooperation with publishing house Aerosoft, has also brought this important Spanish cargo facility to MSFS. The scenery is set to be an entirely accurate and detail-rich representation of the real-world facility. It comes included with, amongst others, color-corrected HD ortho-imagery, high-resolution, custom designed buildings and other 3d structures, and custom PBR ground texture work.
The airport can now be acquired via the simMarket online store and is set to cost you €15.07 E.x. VAT. As things stand, there does not seem to be a discount provided to already existing customers having previously purchased the XP11 rendition of this airport.
- Realistic replication of Vitoria-Foronda airport
- Color corrected HD ortho-imagery for the airport
- High-resolution buildings and clutter objects
- Custom PBR ground materials
- Custom randomized static aircrafts matching the real traffic
- Manually adapted mesh to match the real height differences
- Correct night lighting on buildings, runway and taxiways