Developer ST Simulations has released Gazipasa-Alanya Airport (LTFG) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Located 40km from Alanya in the south of Turkey, the airport was originally finished in 1999 but did open for operations. In 2007 the airport was upgraded and the single runway lengthened to 7710ft. Gazipasa-Alanya currently has scheduled flights to destinations across Turkey and Scandinavia.
Gazipasa-Alanya airport is available to buy now from SimMarket for EUR 14.58.
- Gazipasa-Alanya Airport Terminal Model
- Custom ATC Tower
- Intensive terraforming work.
- Accurate runway and apron slope
- Many Airport Buildings
- Highly Detailed Textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), Reflective and Realistic Textures
- Realistic and Highly Detailed Representation of the Airport
- Realistic Runway and Taxiway Markings
- A lot of custom objects, models and details for the environment