Located in northern Iceland, located on the delta of the Eyjafjörður river lies Akureyri Airport, and ST Simulations latest release for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Despite the limited size of the airport, it serves the fifth largest municipality in Iceland and is an important connection to other parts of the country. It’s also visited by a small number of European airlines with seasonal destinations in Europe.
ST Simulations has accuratel modelled the airport terminal as well as some of the buildings that can be found at or around the airport, such as the Icelandic Aviation Museum Hangar, custom static aircraft (DC-3, DC-6), custom hangars and other airport buildings. The textures are highly detailed and feature PBR, and the runway and apron have been recreated realistically with appropriate and accurate markings. The team has also added terraforming to the airport for elevation adjustments.
ST Simulations’ BIAR Akureyri Airport is available for €10,99 from SimMarket.
- Akureyri Int. Airport Terminal Model
- Accurate runway and apron
- The Icelandic Aviation Museum Hangar
- Custom Static Aircrafts(DC-3,DC-6)
- Custom Hangars
- Many Airport Buildings
- Highly Detailed Textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), Reflective and Realistic Textures
- Realistic and Highly Detailed Representation of the Airport
- Realistic Runway and Taxiway Markings
- A lot of custom objects, models and details for the environment
- It includes intensive terraforming works.