Scenery developer ST Simulations has announced Maastricht-Aachen Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Maastricht-Aachen Airport (EHBK) is located in the city of Maastricht Netherlands, but also just 15nm from the German city of Aachen. Due to its location, it has expanded into the second-largest hub for cargo in the Netherlands, with also a number of passenger flights to parts of Europe.
The team plan to include interior modelling of the airport terminal along with custom made hangars for the airport. In addition, expect to find an accurate runway and apron designed on the real-world airport.
ST Simulations say that the airport is aiming to release in February 2023 for Microsoft Flight Simulator on PC. We’ll keep you posted on any progress in the mean time.
Corrected the date from 2022 to 2023. It’s that time of year…
- Maastricht Airport Terminal Model
- Interior of Airport Terminal
- Many Airport Buildings
- Custom CGL
- Custom Hangars
- Realistic and Highly Detailed Representation of the Airport
- Accurate runway and apron
- A lot of custom objects, models and details for the environment
- Highly Detailed Textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), Reflective and Realistic Textures