Scenery developer ST Simulations has released Adana Sakirpasa Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Adana Sakirpasa Airport (LTAF) is located in what is described as one of the most “crowded cities in Turkey” and serves as the sixth-busiest airport in the country. Over 5 million passengers fly through the airport each year, with destinations including Istanbul, Berlin, Doha and many more across Europe.
The airport comes with a number of features including detailed texturing, realistic ground markings and a fully 3D ATC tower with interior modelling. Furthermore, there has been a number of bespoke taxiways signs created, along with custom airport lighting and vehicles. There are some other features included such as a static aircraft and numerous airport hangars custom made for the airport itself.
- Highly Detailed Textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), Reflective and Realistic Textures
- Realistic and Highly Detailed Representation of the Airport
- Realistic ground markings
- Custom 3D ATC Tower and Interior
- Custom Domestic and International Terminal
- Custom Airport Buildings
- Custom ARFF
- Custom Taxiway Signs
- Custom Hangars
- Custom Airport’s Vehicles, Buses, Aircrafts (static)
- Custom Lighting
- Custom Apron/Tarmac and Runway Textures
- Custom ILS Antenna, VOR
- Custom Aircraft the Bayraktar TB-2 UAV (static)