St Barthélemy Airport in the Caribbean has been released for X Plane 10 and 11 users. It’s a very famous airport because of the dangerous approach, and is located in the village of St. Jean on the Caribbean island of Saint Barthélemy.
The airport is flown to by small regional aircraft and charters. Most planes visiting this airport carry less than twenty people on board, including the Twin Otter. It’s close to St Maarten Princess Juliana airport that is famous because of the low beach approach.
Another thing that this scenery shows is that the runway has a slope. You’re actually landing downhill when you come in to land over the hill.
St Barts scenery will set you back 22.95 USD at this website.
Features of St Barts for X Plane 11
- Full representation of St. Barts island and airport
- Thousands of custom hand placed 3D objects
- Custom vegetation and mesh
- 3D people and animals
- 3D sea near runways 10 and 28 (Exclusive feature)
- GroundTraffic plugin (By Marginal)
- New techniques used to show great details to the ground textures
- Normal maps in many objects and ground textures (PBR)
- Lots of details
- X-Plane 11 and 10 compatability
A preview video of this new scenery made by Flight and Fun.
More photos can be found here but we have brought a few here below for you to admire.