Scenery developer Skytitude has released Thorshofm Airport for X-Plane 11. The small, domestic airport in Iceland sees few arrival and departures, but the barran location has enabled Skytitude to add various details without compromising the frame rate. Typically Twin Otter aircraft visit the airport flying to some domestic locations.
The airpirt was created based on a 2021 layout with the newly named runway. Custom materials and surfaces were created using PBR for the best effect and the team has also included numerous high-quality buildings throughout the airport. To ensure that the airport blends in with the default scenery, over 6000 square mreters of hand-crafted phototerrain has been included.
- Wonderful Representation of Thorshofn Airport
- 2021 Layout Data with newly renamed runway to 19/01
- Custom Materials and Surfaces with Physical-Based Rendering Effect (PBR)
- Optional Experimental Wet Surfaces
- High quality vegetation
- Highly Detailed Buildings and Ground Surfaces
- Detailed Building Interior
- 6000 Sq Meters Hand-Crafted Phototerrain
- Attention to Details