Scenery developer Skytitude has released Redon Bains for X-Plane 11. Redon Bains-sur-Oust aerodrome (LFER) is situated in the Brittany region of France and is used primarily for recreational purposes and those looking to take flying lessons. The airport is surrounded by plenty of agricultural scenery, forestry and towns prodiving a nice scenic view for those doing circuits around the area.
The airport scenery provides a detailed representation of Redon Bains and uses PBR and includes features such as PBR materials, detailed ground surfaces and colour-corrected aerial imagery. The Sktitude has implemented hand-crafted and accurately placed buildings throughout, along with custom roads, forestry and also various hangars with interior modelling.
Brittany seems to be a popular region for flight simulation scenery at the moment, following on from the release of FSDreamTeam’s Quiberon Aerodrome (LFEQ) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Amazing Representation of Aerodrome Redon Bains-sur-Oust
- Materials and Surfaces with Physical-Based Rendering Effect (PBR)
- Highly Detailed Buildings and Ground Surfaces
- High Definition Helipad Inside Airport Area
- Excellent Runway and Apron PBR Textures
- Detailed Main Hangar Interior and Start Location Inside
- High Definition Nearby Surrounding Area
- 10 Sq Kilometers of Highly Detailed Large Surrounding Area
- Hand-Corrected High Definition Aerial Imagery of Large Surrounding Area
- Accurately Placed Surrounding Buildings, custom Forests and custom Roads
- Imagery of the Surrounding Area has smooth transition and Ortho4XP Friendly
- Designed by Jared K. Paul in cooperation with Skytitude Flightsim Group.
- Wet Surfaces and Puddles according to the latest technologies
- Outstanding Quality of Plants with applying new grass visualization methods