SkyMaxx Pro has been updated to version 4.6 which unveils 3D storm clouds for X Plane simmers. It features 3D towering clouds such as cumulus and cumulonimbus storm clouds. SMP is using the new SilverLining 5 sky and cloud SDK. Included in that is a wide variety of storm clous made by hand in various stages of development. These clouds have been tuned and optimized for the high performance that we XP simmers require and rely on to have a wonderful flying experience. How the clouds look has also been improved whether you are 100 km away or flying straight through them. Added to that is that Cumulonimbus clouds feature lightning and rain shaft effects which is nice to have in our flying experience.
Changelog of SkyMaxx Pro 4.6:
- Big, scary storm clouds! All-new, hand-modeled representations of towering cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds when storms are present or developing.
- Improved framerates in stormy conditions
- Fix graphic corruption in the sky associated with storms on some systems
- Improved cloud lighting and shading
- Other minor performance improvements
With this update you can now fly into realistic stormy weather conditions with vertical cloud development while having good FPS on your screen.
This update is a free update for customers with SkyMaxx Pro V4 already installed. Just redownload the file from X-Aviation and you will have the latest version. If you don’t already have SMP 4 then you can purchase it for 39.95 USD from X-Aviation store.