Developer Skyline Simulations has released Long Beach Airport for X-Plane 11. The airport in Los Angeles is the 10th busiest in the State and is used for commercial, cargo and general aviation traffic, making it very popular for all types of pilots.
Airlines from around the world operate into the airport including JetBlue, Delta Airlines, Southwest, FedEx and more. Short flights to Oakland and Las Vegas are amongst the most popular for the airport for those looking for short hops in a jetliner.
Long Beach Airport on X-Plane 11 includes a range of features including ultra-HD custom textures, detailed 3D modelling (complete with PBR on each building), animated marshallers and custom 3D grass and vegetation which blends with local orthoimagery. The product also includes a series of charts to help pilots navigate the airport.
You can buy Skyline Simulations’ Long Beach Airport (KLGB) for X-Plane 11 now from their website for €20.90.
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials on every building
- XPLCity with Hard surface and Heli fields
- Animated Marshallers
- Animated Radar
- Animated Air-Condition fan and smoke from heaters
- Detailed HD Ground with PBR and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetations blends with orthophotos
- Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport
- Thousand of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Long Beach area using original US imagery and OSM data
- High resolution Buildings, industrial area and buildings of interest like Walter Pyramid
- Amazing and detailed Night Textures
- FPS Friendly
- Including KLGB Charts
- Full Ground Traffic and WT3 ready from Captain K-Man