Scenery Developer Skyline Simulations has released their newest project, Gibraltar International Airport (LXGB) for X-Plane.
Gibraltar is one of 14 British Overseas Territories and is situated between the south coast of Spain and the north coast of Morocco. The airport handles over half a million passengers a year from destinations such as London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Tangier.
The airport has been named fifth most dangerous airport to approach due to the strong winds that surround the Rock Of Gibraltar that towers 400 metres over the airport and the two bodies of water at either end of the runway.
Skyline Simulations has recreated the airport with ultra-high-definition textures using the latest painting techniques which include PBR materials. The airport has custom animated objects which include marshallers, boats, road traffic that crosses the runway between take-off and landings and static objects to bring the airport to life. Away from the airport, the developer has recreated the Rock of Gibraltar, photo imagery for the Gibraltar area and plenty of custom-built points of interest.
Head on over to the Skyline Simulations website where you can purchase Gibraltar for X-Plane for €19.12 Ex.VAT.
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- Handcrafted solid Rock of Gibraltar with custom night lights and important buildings
- Animated road traffic crossing the runway for takeoff and landing
- PBR Materials on buildings
- XPLCity with Hard surface and lighting system
- Animated Marshallers
- Animated Radar
- Detailed UHD Ground with PBR and decals
- Ultra High-resolution custom ortho-imagery for the airport
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Gibraltar area using original imagery and OSM data
- Amazing and detailed Night Textures
- Animated cargo boats
- FPS Friendly
- Including LXGB Charts
- Full Ground Traffic