Scenery developer Skyline Simulations has released Astoria Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The newly released airport product brings the airport to life with plenty of features and details.
Astoria Airport (KAST) is both a civil and military airport serving Warrenton Astoria in Oregon. With 2 runways, the airport sees over 38,000 aircraft movements a year, with most of them being for general aviation use.
Skyline Simulations has designed the airport around the latest layout and also includes PBR materials, custom ground texturing and numerous 3D models throughout such as local bridges, landmarks, lighthouse and more. There’s also ground traffic, night lighting and also thousands of 3D static objects throughout.
You can buy Skyline Simulations’ Astoria Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator now for €14.00.
- Designed with the latest airport updates
- UHD Realistic Custom Textures
- Detailed HD Ground with PBR and decals
- Landmarks. Bridge, Column, LIght House
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials on every building
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Amazing and detailed night textures
- Accurate City using original OSM data
- Ground Traffic